Daemon Technologies is on a mission to drive the adoption of Stacks technology in Asia.
Daemon is one of the core entities within the Stacks Ecosystem: a collection of independent entities, developers, and community members working to build Web 3.0. We are an entrepreneurial startup headquartered in Hong Kong, with a globally distributed team, focused on building DeFi and decentralized applications on top of Bitcoin.
We are looking for an experienced Smart Contract Engineer to join our team either as a full-time or project-based contractor. This individual will play a key role in the direction and design of Daemon's core product offerings. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter and quick learner with experience in designing and implementing a decentralized application, ideally using the Clarity smart contract language. Daemon is a remote-first team with the majority of the team based in Asia. What you will do
- Research and become a subject matter expert on Clarity smart contracts and their execution.
- Join the full life cycle of blockchain development, including requirement gathering, design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation, and support, collaborating with other teams and individuals at each step.
- Responsible for designing and writing smart contracts in Daemon's products and applications as needed.
- Work hand in hand with the Executive Team to identify and execute on future opportunities to leverage Clarity smart contracts in applications we build.
What we are looking for
- An entrepreneurial self-starter, who thrives working in a fully remote environment.
- Ideal: Knowledge of and experience with the Clarity language, SDK, and the Stacks network.
- Required: A working knowledge of any smart contract language and the capability to achieve working executions in line.
- Someone to join either on a full time contract, or on a project based contract.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary or rate (regardless of location, benchmarked against Hong Kong) with an annual discretionary bonus for full time contractors.
- Fully remote work environment
- Non-hierarchical culture - Flat and transparent structure with plenty of opportunities to grow
- Flexible Vacation Policy for full time contractors
- $250 USD/month co-working space reimbursement for full time contractors
To apply, please send your resume and/or work experience and details to [email protected]